In this program, a normal course load of a regular graduate student during any semester is from nine to 12 credits per semester. In order to take more than 12 credits, students must have special permission and the approval of the Dean of Studies. Students are classified as full-time or part-time according to the number of credits they are enrolled in. During the summer, students can take up to two courses during each of the two summer sessions.
Students can begin the program during any academic term. All courses are conducted in English.
- Bellas Artes
- Biología, Química y Ciencias del Ambiente
- Escuela de Enfermería y Ciencias de la Salud
- Ciencias Empresariales y Gerenciales
- Ciencias Sociales y Artes Liberales
- Educación y Educación Física
- Lenguas y Literaturas
- Matemáticas y Ciencias Aplicadas